Monday, December 04, 2006

So little time, so much to do...!

Well, I have a little over two weeks to go and I continue to make new friends and have a long list of things I would love to do before I go. I know that I won't get them all done, but most important now is to find myself a job for next year. I really hope to return for 6 - 9 months and may even drop by Australia on my way back (funds permitting). So I may see some of you before too long.

On another note, do you know anyone who would be interested in joining thousands of other Australian Christian Women at Colour 2007? I have four (cheap as) tickets available. It is the first year they are meeting at Stadium Australia and the speakers line up looks great. Check out the details at: http://www.colourconference.com

Well, I've got too much to do to stay on line too long, so I'll sign off. Its been good to hear from a few more of you, but where are all your Haikus? So far, Mike is winning with his ode to a washing machine... get those creative juices flowing!!

Jya'ne! :)

No comments: