Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Christmas!


It is Christmas morning here in Germany and there's not even a frost in sight (so definitely no snow). I managed to catch a cold on my way over so I've not been feeling the best the last few days, but my Mummy was enjoying looking after me, so it hasn't been too bad!


Yesterday afternoon we went to the FEG church where Mum and Dad usually go for their Christmas service. It was a musical/play spectacular and quite impressive. I could even follow along because there was someone translating.


We also had our traditional roast turkey dinner last night (see picture) and it was up to Mum's usual excellent standard. (For those in the know, you'll know what I mean!!) I can't remember the last time I even had a roast, so it was very special.


I had my first good night's sleep last night so I'm feeling pretty good today. We're taking it easy, hoping to talk to the fam back in Melbourne soon and open all our presents!!! Then we'll be spending the evening with Aaron & Amanda and their family. They are American friends of Mum & Dad's. If I remember to take photos, I'll put more on the blog tomorrow.


Well, I hope all of you have had a great Christmas too! Ciao for Now :)

1 comment:

Arthur said...

A generic letting-people-know comment:

I'm in da 'sphere now -- the blogosphere, that is. Don't sweat linking me -- chances are I won't be doing much of it myself.