Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sayonara Japan


I thought I'd do one last post from the fair shores of Japan. I don't leave till Friday, but I won't be able to use my computer for a few days :( I'm sad to say goodbye to all my new friends and dissapointed that I didn't get to see more, but I hope to be back in the New Year.

The photo on the right is me & Shigeki at my farewell sushi dinner tonight. I've had several, and it's been frustating packing as people keep giving me gifts & not necessarily small ones! "Note to self: next time, bring less clothes and a half-empty suitcase!"



I'm also busting to land in Switzerland! I'm not looking forward to the transit, but the arrival will be awesome. A HUGE bear-hug from my Otoosan (that's Dad)!



Now it's way past my bedtime & I'd been such a good girl this week... oh, well.....



As usual, I still have a few things to get done before I go, but the list aint as long as the one when I left Australia and my tickets are very safe this time.... ;)



Oyasuminasai - see you in Germany!!!

1 comment:

Arthur said...

Greetings! Hope things are going well!