Saturday, September 23, 2006

Settling in...

Well, I'm completing my first week in Japan and rapidly settling in, though life is sure different from Melbourne here in Osaka. I spied two other gaijin (Japanese for foreigner) on the train on Thursday night and was very excited - though I couldn't get to them as the carriage was packed! The weather remains very warm here - 30 most days and very warm at night too. My apartment is very cosy, though thankfully has airconditioning!! If you want to hear from me more regularly then please send me an email (or leave a note on this site) and I will send you my mobile e-mail address - yes, you can send e-mail from your mobile phone here!!

Well, I've got to dash, my time is up and I've plenty more to carry on with this arvo. I'll post again later in the week and might even download some photos!!

Ciao for Now...

No comments: