Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bloody Eagles!!

The Battle will begin in less than an hours time and I'm hopeful I've discovered a spot to soak up the glorious occasion... Let's just hope that I can find it!! ;) Will it be another year of triupmphant Swans [aka The Bloods] or will the Eagles snatch up the ultimate prize in Australian Football?

I'm looking forward to hanging out with some Aussies - then I'm catching up with Big Sam the man from Japan [viz Ireland] for a pot luck dinner Japanese style. The only question remains - should I stick with tradition and bring Tuna Mornay...?!

Till the next exciting episode....

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Now does that mean you didn't want the Eagles to win the Grand Final? It was their turn. What a game it would have been. I just can't believe we don't get to see it here. Boo Hoo.
Hope your pot luck was fun.
Has been pouring cats and dogs here in Schopfheim for 12 hours. Our little creek can hardly cope!
Your Loving Mum xoxoxoxoxoxo