Friday, September 15, 2006

The Saga Continues...

Well, I can't seem to get it all together, can I? I left my ticket behind somewhere in Melbourne (as yet undiscovered) so am stranded in Cairns for 24hours. Tough, I hear you say. Well, a bit annoying, but there is an upside. Cairns is lovely and its a beautiful day. A little muggy, so it feels very summery. I was even considering going for a swim, but I'm too hairy and now there is a nice cool breeze. (I will attend to the excess hair though... you don't want to know!)

So I've spent the day chilling out in Northern Queensland - there are worse things - much worse. Though I most likely means that I won't get to meet Esther - the person I am replacing at the English School in Osaka. We really will be like ships passing in the night. Well, so much for today. I have rays to catch!

Ciao for Now :)

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Where are you my darling daughter? I miss you and love you very much. Your Mum xoxoxoxxo