Thursday, September 14, 2006

In just a little while...

I finally have my visa!! In a moment I'll be picking up my ticket and this time tomorrow morning I will be in the air - or in Cairns awaiting my flight to Osaka. I can't believe that it has finally all come together. Today I'll be madly rushing about getting all those last minute jobs done. Hopefully I'll have time for a drink with friends this evening. I will miss Melbourne - the cafe culture, hearing English, my friends & family most of all, and of course, my church - St Jude's. I'm feeling a little bit whimsical and just a touch sad as I say goodbye to my favourite city. It has been hard moving out of my little place and saying goodbye to my friends & family.
Still, I won't be having a late night - I'm flying to Cairns at 7am tomorrow morning!! I haven't got up that early for some time I must say. Which poor bugger will I ask to drop me off I wonder. I guess that depends on who wants my car... Well, If you're in Osaka I'll see you very soon. If you're in Germany, I'll see you in a couple of months time and if you're here in Melbourne its Goodbye from me - hope I'll see you again some day.

Ciao for Now.... <><

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

So, it's finally happening. Hope you have managed to get everything done today. We really hope to connect sometime today as well. Any time for us?????
Your loving Mum xoxoxoxo