Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So much to do... so little time....

Well, I fly out of the country in a fortnight and I've still got much to do... like:
  • pack the rest of my stuff
  • say goodbye to all my friends
  • get my UK visa
  • Finalise my tax return
  • Store anything I want to keep
  • Sell my car and other stuff
  • Finish at work
  • Change all my addresses to my mail box
  • Find a new web-based e-mail account
  • Send some stuff to Germany
  • Pack!!

I hate packing, so that's why its at the bottom of the list. You would think that with all the moves I've done I would be cool with it, but no matter how often I do it, I still hate it. There's no rhyme or reason, I just do... So that's that, hopefully I can tick off the bulk of the list this week, will check in with my progress at a week to go!

Ciao for Now...

No comments: