Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Countdown continues....

Well only a week to go now. This time next week I'll be at the airport preparing to board a plane, very exciting! Now that my house is emptying and the boxes are filling it is starting to feel very real, though I still can't quite believe that I'll be gone in a week. Boy have I been busy, most evenings I'm catching up with people, either in person or on the phone, plus packing and cleaning. At least I'm not busy at work. I'll try and finish off a couple of assessments this morning. Then I can finish reports on Wednesday and Thursday, as well as putting the final touches on my last ward newsletter. I have my farewell lunch with collegues on Thursday too. Friday will hopefully be easy going and I might even try and slip away a bit early... we shall see.
Well, I'd best get back to it, till next time.....
Ciao for Now :)

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Yes, it is getting exciting for you and you are sounding very organized. Good on you darling, that's my girl! xx We can hardly believe you will be in Japan soon either. What a dream come true. Love and prayers, Your Mum xxxx