Wednesday, August 16, 2006

12 days and counting...
That is how much time I have left in my current job - not counting any further days off I might take. I'm super organised so that if I need to take extra time off at the end I will be able to. I'm absolutely hanging to get out of this place, but am I ready for the next?? No way! I have stacks of things still to organise, including visas and my HPC registration in the UK. It is all consuming. Still, it will be worth it - what an adventure! It doesn't feel quite real yet, but I'm sure that it will soon. I'm going to pack my first boxes this weekend. Have to get my friends and family around to claim their stuff (my stuff that they want!) I'll be giving away books and CDs too - once I have copied all my CDs to MP3 anyway. Have to sell my car first though. So much still to do and less than 20 days to go till I board a plane headed for Japan!! Will try and keep this updated more regularly.
Ciao for Now...

No comments: