Monday, October 06, 2008

Back on the treadmill....

Well, here I go again! My new job didn't quite work out as planned so I'm back to the job adds and applications. Not my fault, but there just weren't sufficient enrolments to continue. I won't miss the drive out to Cranbourne, but I will miss my students and the work, I was really getting into the swing of it... ah, well... I'll still have a shift or two a week, and am sure something else will show up soon. At least I earn't myself enough to keep me comfortable for a while.... Its just a little disheartening and is making it difficult to get going on this gloomy Monday morning. I suppose its all right to allow myself one lie-in.... Still, there are things I can do...



Oh and if you're a girl and you'd like to do something to help cancer, I know we all have friends & or family that have had their lives impacted by this disease that doesn't discriminate... then check this out... and let me know if you decide to go ahead with it as I have some great ideas that could help you along and raise extra cash....



I hope you enjoy this first proper week of October... I'm aiming to!

1 comment:

Le said...

Well hello there - thanks for stopping by ... appreciate the support and words of encouragement.

The last seven months have been tough - I amactually looking forward to the time out ...

I hope things pick up for you - life can be strange and unusual at times ... still I remain optimistic - big hug le