Wednesday, March 26, 2008

head business update

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for me. I went to the neuro surgeon today and thought I'd let you all know how it went. I don't really have anything new to report, suffice to say that they won't be opening me up just yet. It turns out that it is in a bit of a hard to reach place and any surgery would have associated risks, so they would only consider that if I was having uncontrolled seizures or it grows. To that end I'll continue being monitored by the neurologist and will have regular MRIs.

I was much relieved to hear this, and have been feeling well, so am not too concerned. I will continue to look for work and live my life to my fullest capacity. I just have to consider how much I have to be thankful for. We do have a great God. I have so many lovely friends, and though some of my family is a long way away, my brothers and sisters and cousins have been lovely.

So thank you all again, I really do appreciate it :)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Dear Joce-
I have been praying for you and believe in my heart that God is in control and will only provide the best for His child.
You have a beautiful attitude, which will surely make your health improve..."a merry heart does good like a medicine"....
Blessings and hugs coming your way!

GAYNOR RIDLEY said...

You know you are always in our prayers and thoughts, our darling Joce. Your positive attitude is an inspiration.
We thank God for you.

With love,
Mum and Dad xxxxxx

Joce said...

Thanks for your lovely comments and prayers! I really appreciate it. It is good to know I have such loving family and friends all around the world! God is indeed good to us, no matter the circumstances in which we find ourselves. Blessings to you too,

Joce <>< xo xo xo xo