Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On The Move

Things are happening in the world of Joce once again, so I thought I should post and update you all. Sorry for my silence of late, I've been very lazy (tut, tut).

Later this week, well, on the weekend, to be precise I am moving... yay! Its been months since I've had a room to call my own. I'll be living in Heidelberg, just north of where I was last year (still in zone one). I am moving in with three other young ladies, two of whom I count among my good friends, so am really looking forward to it. It will be great to be able to unpack properly and have a bit of space. I am thoroughly sick of living out of my suitcases. If you want my new address, shoot me an e-mail and I'll forward it on. Not sure of the phone number yet.

I'm still looking for that perfect job, but hope to have some news to report on that front soon too.

Well, that's all from me for now. We just had a glorious long weekend here in Melbourne and I'm off to help a friend mind some children, then to choir practice. Hope you all have a great week!

<><

PS I'll post some pics once I'm installed!

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

That's great news darling. This will make such a difference for you. Hope all goes well. Would love to talk to you soon. Lots to catch up on.
Love you, Your Mum xo xo xo xo

Pat said...

Sweet Joce, it sounds like there are lots of exciting things happening in your life, a new home, how wonderful! I'm trusting the Lord to provide that perfect job also!
How's that book of your coming along? I'll be checking back often!