Saturday, June 09, 2007

Jocelyn's Birthday weekend....


Seeing as we have a public holiday for the Queen this weekend (even though her birthday isn't in June....) I couldn't resisit celebrating my own birthday in Joce's classic style... like last minute, try something out you've never done before....
If you're in Melbourne this weekend, then you're most welcome to join in the fun... check out the link for further details....
The pic is what me and my friends might look like on Monday morning!! ;) with thanks to my young german friend... and the picture taken when he wasn't wriggling looks much better!!!


1 comment:

Gaynor said...

I was trying to work out this picture and felt a little distressed at first until I read the rest of your blog. Juro would love to see it I'm sure. His birthday is on Tuesday and he will be 4 (and he sure is getting tall).
Lovingly, Mum xo xo xo