Sunday, March 11, 2007

Want to see me lose my curly locks??


I have decided that I will try and post every Sunday - a new habit! But I have to admit to being up to my old tricks (not getting enough sleep). I had an unfortunate all nighter last night, but have put a curfew on Sunday nights - 10pm LIGHTS OUT _ non-negotiable!!!


Do you think I'll be able to stick to it? Only time will tell... but to commemorate my new habits and also to confirm my goals for this year... Save & Serve with love & enjoyment. I have decided to shave my head - and not just for me, but to raise funds for the Leukemia foundation!


You can sponsor me by visiting my page on their website - link attached to this post...


The photo above is my most recent one. My dad took it, guess where...?


Lots of love to you all and hope you are having a blessed and happy Sunday.


Tschuss, Ciao & Bye for now,

Joce <><

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Ouch! You're revisiting something you've already done AND what will this do for your job prospects (nothing my darling)? Don't do it! Please come down from the clouds and think about what you're doing. Not a good idea. You're not 18 anymore!
Your concerned Mum xxxx