Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Mighty Mighty CATS!!

The eager Cats supporters wait with baited breath...

OK, so its only the fourth round, and there are 18 to go before September and the finals, but the early signs are encouraging. I would just love for my beloved Cats to go two years in a row, or even three, though I'm sure that would be pushing the friendship ;)

And erupt with delirious fervor!!

I've uploaded a couple of pics, soundbites and a short film of the action for all of you uninitiated heathens! You're missing out on a great game, fast, spectacular and entertaining. If you're interested enough I'll post a shortie on the the rules... its actually pretty simple.

Enjoy! :D

This is what it looks like, first is the set-up and then the marker goes for goal and scores!



Hope you enjoyed that, the seven of of us sure did!

It was so lovely to watch the game with old friends and family members. I even managed to bring a cake which was a great success at half time.

Viva La Cats!!!

1 comment:

GAYNOR RIDLEY said...

WE ARE SO, SO JEALOUS. Dad was up early to listen to the game, but I just couldn't wake up. We had a late night after been out at Bernhard and Lorraine's. I managed to get up just after half time! So good to hear you had a lovely time together - cake and all.

GO CATS ! ! !

Love you, Mum xo xo xo