Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The day has finally come...

and my new bed has arrived!! I'm so excited I wish I was sleepy so I could try it out! I've sat on it, made it, finished off my cuppa tea on it. Now all I have to do is sleep on it! I need to get a mattress protector and another pillow, but otherwise its all set. I've been counting down the sleeps on my lilo in anticipation. Can't wait to sink into it tonight, not that I'll sink exactly.
Here's a pic for you all. Do you like my choice of bedding? Its a bit like an Asian coffee.... YAY!!

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Looks so gorgeous my darling Joce, big enough to share with me!! Enjoy your sleep tonight, I'm sure you will. Glad it arrived safe and sound and I am sure you feel much more settled now (and maybe the room even looks.....!!!!).
Love you heaps, Mum xo xo xo xo

Joce said...

The room is improving, though I've just picked up all my stuff from Tracey's shed... so will no doubt deteriorate again! I won't unpack it all until I have a bookself/desk, that kind of thing.
Mum, there'll always be a place for you! ;)
xo xo xo xo