Friday, May 11, 2007

PTL & progress report...


Well, I haven't had an overwhelming response to my helps... but still hoping... I expect some of you have been praying as God has certainly pulled through!


When I worked out my May budget last week... I was just a bit short... well last night I received a letter from my Grandad Bob with a donation (and he doesn't read blogs!) AND I now have a new 2 day/week locum job [that pays weekly :)]. I had an ace first day @ work... I even have a room with a view (ah,........... but no time to spend day dreaming, the office is too sociable for that!)


Now I just need some lovely new flat mates in reasonable digs within 10kms of Melbourne CBD in a w-N-E direction!! And some furniture to sleep on, put my clothes in an my limited stock of books/CDs upon... oh and bedside table and comfy chair... is that too demanding, perhaps a desk wouldn't go amiss either... seeing as I'm going to be doing more writing....


Isn't God Good? I feel so blessed I just had to share it with ya'll. And do you know I think that he always provides what we need... it may not be what we wanted, we may have to wait longer than we'd like, he even provides things we didn't think we needed!!! ;) He's just so faithful and good. I don't know what I'd do without him, so thankfully I don't ever need to be - yay!


Amen, Good night <><


1 comment:

Pat said...

Praise God for supplying our needs! When we realize our needs and wants are two different things then we make way for His peace.
I love that picture you posted...it makes me want to lift my hands in praise also!