Friday, May 04, 2007

Help!

I was just completing my budget for this month (its easy to budget when you don't have much money!!) and I have a little problem... its not quite black... Now this is a concern in more ways than one The budget expenses aren't even complete, and don't include important things like tithe and saving... both of which I'd really like to be doing!



My first thought is - Help Lord, I need a little bit more....



My second is... well you've given me two hands, what else can I do?



So, if you have a job you think I can help you with, and especially if you're willing to share a few of your resources with me... I'd be much appreciative.



Here's a few suggestions:


  • domestic jobs - cleaning, gardening, handwashing car with grey water, baby sitting (I'm experienced in all these jobs, like to do them, and have a good rate going, plus I tithe, but I don't charge GST, and I'm not insured!)

  • pet walking (aa, and I like exercise)

  • the other thing has been paid surveys, but there's strict rules about how often you can do them :(

  • I have my own car and can travel around greater Melbourne (from an Eastern base, but not too great, petrol aint cheap these days!)

  • And sorry all you non-Melbourne, Aussie folks, flying is environmentally unfriendly (and expensive)

So, what do you think? All my contact details are on Facebook, or you might know them.... Give me a call if you have a job for me to do.


Thanks in advance <><

PS looks like a need to move house in a few weeks, so your prayers for that are also appreciated... and I need a job!

No comments: