Monday, May 14, 2007

For My Mum

Many places around the world celebrated Mother's Day today.


I couldn't give my Mum a big hug and kiss,


Or speak to her and tell her,

or make her breakfast in bed,

or pick flowers for her table,

I wasn't orgainised enough to send her a gift, or even a real card!!



So I have to post a little tribute to her on my blog, in the hope that this will remind her that I thought of and prayed and hoped that she was reminded of how special she is.



I love you Mum, I hope you have a lovely day today, and that it makes a great to start to what will be a very special week... (more on that later!)



xo xo With lots of love (and virtual hugs & kisses) from your daughter, Jocelyn ox ox

2 comments:

Pat said...

What a sweet daughter!

Gaynor said...

Pat, you got to this post before me!! (Advantage of living in the US - I was obviously sleeping).

Thanks darling Jocelyn for a beautiful post. Not sure about the photo though. Not very complimentary!!!! You're gorgeous and I love you very much and yes, this post made me cry, but I'm okay with that. I miss you very, very much. And of course I do miss spoiling you, you know!!

Love, your Mum xo xo xo xo