Saturday, December 10, 2011

Under the stars in Perth

I've been in Perth since Wednesday.  It has been good to spend time with Mum & Dad and provide them with any support that I can.  Hopefully Dad will come home early next week.  Dad's brother and sister-in-law are here too, and we're taking them out tonight for a free concert.  The West Australian Symphony Orchestra and Chorus under the stars.  It should be lovely.

The weather hasn't been too hot since I've been here, its actually been hotter in Melbourne!  I don't mind, it means I haven't had any trouble getting a good night's sleep and Mum has been sleeping better since my arrival too.

We are trying to get organised for all that is to come.  No one thinks Dad has long to go now, so we try to make the most of the time we have left.  All your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

What are you doing to prepare for Christmas this year...?

2 comments:

Mustafa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

A family as loving as yours will weather this current storm of life. You will be tired and emotional, but the love you have for each other and God's mercy will carry you through.
Give my love to your parents and save a portion for yourself as well.
g'ma
xoxo