Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Moving part 2

I'm no longer homeless!

Though still in between homes.... I had a lovely week last week house and dog sitting for my sister and her husband. They had a week's holiday in Perth (and I hardly had time to be jealous!!)

Peach (the dog) was great at keeping me company too, and I walked, with her, 5 out of 7 days.... Not too bad, especially as the weather was not too conducive to strolling most of last week.

Today, however the sun is shining brightly (and it looks much warmer outside than it actually is!) Ah, Melbourne in winter... when I don't have to get up and go to work early in the morning, I really like it ;)

This week, I'm staying with good friends, and hope to complete the move to my new place by this time next week....

No, moving is not fun... but soon I will be installed at my new address...

  • In one of the two suburbs I was praying for
  • To live with a lovely (piano playing) christian lady
  • And with many thanks to the people that have helped me through all this
  • I "should" be adequately settled prior to my parentals arriving back in Oz
God is so good, and I have no more moments to waste on this beautiful sunny day....
By for now, I'm thinking my next post will be from my new address (YAY!)

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Lovely positive post. So happy for you darling. Am praying like mad for you and for strength to cope with the move, working, settling in, etc. Keep smiling and keep positive. Not long and we will be there - YEH ! ! ! xxxxxx oooooooooo

Pat said...

I think your Mom is anxious to arrive!
Congratulations on your new home, it sounds like God had it waiting for you all the time...He's so good like that!
When you get settled, post a few pictures, I'd love to see it!
Blessings and hugs!
Pat