Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bloggers in community

One of my blogging friends has started up a community of Aussie bloggers, so that we can explore new blogs and encourage one another in our blogging. It sounded like a great idea to me, and will helpfully motivate me to blog more regularly.... So if you're an Australian and you blog, or someone living in Australia blogging, then check it out and join in. I'm looking forward to discovering new adventures and maybe even making new friends (you can never have too many of those!) Tschuss! xo

2 comments:

Femina said...

Hey, thanks for becoming a follower! Whoa, there's something very wrong about that sentence... let me change that to "thanks for signing up to read my blog"!

I know your name from Facebook... we have friends in common (Lou, obviously, and a couple of others). Mind if I 'friend' you? Then, of course, you will know my secret super-hero identity...

Le said...

well hello there - thanks for stopping by the third on the right ... nice to have a new reader ..

Lou has a great inititive with her aussie blogger idea - ya !

Off for a read around now - cheers le