Saturday, September 13, 2008

About to be very busy...


Well, my teaching course has finished and I'm finalising my final assessment task. I'm not even sure that I wrote about the Certificate IV course in Training and Assessment that I've been studying for the last eight weeks... I've really enjoyed it, and thought I would really miss it now that its over, but it looks like I won't have time...!!


I had a job interview yesterday and finally have good news to share! I will work two days next week, one in Geelong and another in Traralgon, in Gippsland. My boss pays for the travel costs too, so it will be nice to get out of the city, but most of all to be working! Then the following week I'll start full time teaching aged care as part of the government's Productivity Places program for job seekers. I did a quick calculation of my potential earnings too and was very pleasantly surprised! I may be able to do some more study next year after all. I will easily be able to pay off all my outstanding debts and save lots of money so I'm very excited. I will get to teach too, which is what I really wanted to do, though I'd still been applying for jobs in the health sector as well.


So, I have a week to get myself all organised, because very soon I'll be very, very busy... Yay!

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

CONGRATULATIONS DARLING JOCE. I think I am as excited as you about the job. Just hope it all works out and that you and the job are compatible. I hope you can feel organized in the next days. I pray for safe driving on the crazy Melbourne roads!
Love you heaps, Your Mum XXXXX

Pat said...

You've been on my mind, and now I am happy to see why. How wonderful for you! Congrats on your new job - you will be a super star and the sky is the limit. Keep us posted on your progress, and like your Mom says...stay safe!!