Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another month, another move



Well, I've been back in Melbs a little over a month now and I've found a new place to call home.  It's in the Camberwell end of Kew about 1.5 Kms from Camberwell Station.  I'll be living with a couple from Peru, but he will be moving to the Gold Coast in a couple of months.

My new flatmate loves to Salsa, so that will be just one thing to look forward to!

At least this time I'm mostly all packed up so for once it will be an easy and simple move.  I'm looking forward to having my lovely comfy bed, the rest of my wardrobe and all my music and books around me.

But most of all I'm looking forward to having a place to call home again.  I've been of no fixed address for almost 3 months now and it's easy to get tired of it!

If you feel like helping me out on Saturday morning that would be grand!  I'm throwing in lunch and an invite to my housewarming dinner party for all helpers!  Give me a call and I'll let you know where we're meeting up.  Big Thanks to all those who've already put up their hands to help out.  Love ya! xo xo


P.S.  I'm hiring a van, so it won't look this this!

No comments: