Saturday, October 02, 2010

Can't catch me....

No, apparently I'm it!  so watch out...  Grandma Pat had this on her blog & I've been terribly quiet lately so here I go...:


1) What is your biggest pet peeve?

Judgementals & hypocrites... how dare you!

2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? 

Paris... oh my sweet Paris how I long to inhabit your spell binding streets...  but the sun has appeared in Melbourne and so I'm pretty happy right here now! ;)

P
3) Have you ever been searched by the cops? 

 Does breath-testing count?  I have been searched by customs/immigration too - so paranoid since '01.

D

4) What is the one thing on your mind right now? 

 Go SAINTS!!! (AFL grand final replay starts in under 2 hours)

Go

5) What is your favorite song right now? 

“The Sound of Sunshine" or anything else by Michael  Franti... currently on high rotation in my house... I'll introduce him next Wednesday!


6) What talent do you wish you had?

Can I vote for a superpower instead...? Teleporting!

Can

7) What is your favorite drink? 

French Earl Grey... or gin & tonic... or just water (depends how thirsty I am!)

Ea

8) Describe yourself in one word

wound-up ;)

will up-date properly soon... watch this space! xo xo

1 comment:

Pat said...

Teleporting and wound up? You make me laugh my sweet grandgirl!
Congratulations on your new job, I think ...no I know you'll be a great success!
Love you!
xoxo