Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Down time...

Feeling a bit deflated as I begin this week.  I had a great time emerged in costumes for my friend's production of Midsummer Night's Dream for Melbourne's Comedy Festival.  It came on the back of Easter and time with family and friends.  It was all busy and a very new experience for me, so was all consuming.

I also had the opportunity to make some new friends, and you all know how much I enjoy that!  To hang out with like-minded people for a whole week was just bliss.  It reminds me how much of a difference common interests make to a friendship.

I have a few "hard" things to get through this week, so no doubt that's contributing to my cloudy mood.  I'll perk up though, never fear.  Melbourne's experiencing some lovely unseasonably warm weather too, so I'll ensure I make the best of it.

I'll try and find some pics of the production to share with you all, it sure was a hoot!

Ciao for now xo xo

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Good to chat yesterday and I could tell you were feeling tired and needing some 'down' time. Praying for you this week in the things you need to get done. I love you very much, Mum xx