Saturday, June 13, 2009

Homeless

Or I soon will be if I don't find a new place to live by about the 27th of June and counting!

I'll be dog/house sitting for my sister for a week till the 2nd... but that's still not very long.

I've been homeless before, so I can manage for a bit, but its no fun really.  I'm so sick of the moving thing, I've changed address almost too many times to count in the last decade... If I could afford it, I think I'd buy a caravan! ;)  Nah, a houseboat! 

I'd appreciate your prayers, ideas, suggestions over the next two weeks or so....

I really don't want to be homeless :(

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Honey,
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don't rely on your own strengh. In all your ways give God the glory and he will direct your paths.
Our Heavenly Father is always with you.
Love and many prayers,
Mum xo xo xo xo