Friday, May 04, 2007

Help (part two):

Many of you who know me, will know that I am a bit of an amateur wordsmith... What you may not know is that I lost a significant collection of my poems last year. Most of them I had written since 1992, and kept together in a folder with all my random jottings, including some unfinished bits.

This has been bothering me quite a lot (as you who like words would no doubt understand), but I realised that not all of it is completely lost...

You see, I'm not a completely humble sort, and have been know to display my wordsmithing talents. I've even used them as inexpensive, but meaningful gifts for friends or family, or even to perform for special events or public adulation!! ;)

If I have ever given you a copy of one of my poems, or stories, or if you know of one that I gave to someone else, can you please let me know?

I would like to collect them up again, you see... I feel a bit lost without my words....

No comments: