Thursday, February 08, 2007

Home Sweet Home....


Give me a home among the gum trees.......


Ah, waxing lyrical about my home country, not to mention my home city. It is so good to be back in Melbourne, and God has blessed me with beautiful autumnal weather, so I haven't even had to suffer the shock of moving from midwinter to midsummer... though, they are predicting it will be hot next week... hopefully I'll have found my shorts, by then!


I should be sleeping, but the jet-lag and excitement have put paid to that, so I thought I might as well blog... The sun is about to come up and I may try a few winks before the birds kick off (though I've just heard the first train of the morning rattle by...)


I was also naughtily chatting to my new and old europe based friends... they all seem to come online in the late afternoon (which is about midnight, my time....) the night-owl within me loves it, but I'll regret it this afternoon!!


I also had my first ever phone interview yesterday, and it must have gone well because I have a face to face next week! Its for a case management position at one of Australia's premier insurance agencies... it sounds like a great place to work, which is what I'm looking for after my not-so-good work environment of last year!!


Well, if you're in Melbourne, I look forward to having a drink with you soon.... and if you're somewhere else keep a lookout for me on skype (jocepix) or yahoo/msn... I'd love to chat to you online!!


Tschuss, Ciao & Bye for now,

Joce <><


PS The pic is actually my parents house in Germany... but home is where the heart is, ne?!

No comments: