Saturday, August 09, 2008

For My Mum...

Happy Birthday Mum!




I won't tell everyone how old you are... I'm sure you're years young after two weeks with the kids in Denmark anyway!! Either that, or exhausted! ;)

I hope my Dad is making you feel the special and adored princess that you are today... breakfast in bed, running you a bath, taking you out for a special picnic... you know what I would do... bring you flowers picked from a walk ('cause I'm too skint to buy them!!), read you as much of our latest book as you wanted, bake you a passionfruit sponge, make a lamb roast, bring you as many cups of tea as you desire.... and finish the day with a gin & tonic of course!! ;)

You are my inspiration Mum, I hope some day my daughter can say the same about me... and if she does I tell her that her Grandmother taught me everything I know!

I love you Mum, and thank our Father every day for sending me such a lovely woman to call my mum!!


xo xo xxxx oooo xo xo xxxx oooo xo xo xxxx oooo xo xo xxxx oooo xo xo

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Thanks Darling. You're too kind. Can I take a year's rain check on all the things you would like to do for my birthday? I'll make sure we're back in Australia on 10 August 2009!!

Loving you heaps,
Your Mum xoxoxoxoxo

Joce said...

Of course you can take a raincheck!! I'll be pampering you rotten next year, don't you worry xo