Saturday, August 09, 2008

another job interview

I had a surprise job interview on Thursday afternoon... such a surprise that they didn't even know I was coming!! Anyway, it felt good and I think it went well, hope to hear back early next week. I also have another interview lined up for Wednesday (Stroke Educator). It sounds like it would be a good fit for me too... Please pray that I find something soon...

In other news the 8.8.08 marks the beginning of my new venture as Tupperware Demonstrator, will hopefully help my finances and keep me busy! I held my announcement party this evening and a few stayed behind to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony... quite the spectacle, but you'd think they could walk just a little bit faster!!! ;)

I'm also due to give my class presentation in class on Monday afternoon... not sure how I'm going to fit the preparation into my weekend, I'm all booked up!! Might have to take my computer out with me... no, that wouldn't work!! I guess I should go to bed so I can wake up at a decent time on Saturday.... I know that I'm my own worst enemy as far as sleep goes!!!

And thank you for all your prayers... I think they're working!! <><

No comments: