Saturday, February 13, 2010

get me outta here!!!!


This is just too much for a Saturday morning... usually I can read/doze through my flatmate's piano lessons, but that's the LEAST of my narks this morning. 

The upstairs people are renovating their bathroom... basically demolishing it's 3 walls at present.  They did it till I asked them to stop at 9.30 last night and then started at 7.30 this morning... with loud radio accompaniment from 8am!!

I am not happy... maybe I'll get a haircut like this chick next week... less to pull out of headache frustration.

I should be tidying up and doing my chores but I can't stand another minute!  I'm off for a swim and catch up with the siblings... as far from here as I can reasonably get!

Addios!

PS please excuse all the spelling and grammatical errors... I've barely slept and so can hardly think!

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Oh my poor darling. How absolutely horrible and how incosiderate of your neighbours. Sometimes people are something else!! I do hope you enjoyed at catch up with the siblings and maybe found a park bench to sleep on in the arvo!! Much love, Mum xx

Verification word 'aboda'. Not comforting for you at the moment!!

Joce said...

Thank you my dear Mummy. I had a lovely afternoon in the end. Popped in to Tim & Ames (they're ok) and then Glenda's. Tom went for a bike ride so G, a very pregnant Kate and me watched Emma. Then I took Peach for a walk, did the ironing and we all had dinner and watched The Sting (I bought it for Tom for his b'day). Hustle borrowed almost EVERYTHING from it! Dropped the ironed clothes off on my way home & had an early night & a great sleep. Much better today. They didn't start till almost 9.30am! Still I'll be off again shortly. Mosaic this evening. Tshuss xo