Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'd appreciate your prayers

I just wanted to let my blogging friends know that I've been having tests lately to find the cause of a seizure I had last month. They've found a bit of an abnormality in my grey matter that requires further investigation. I'm scheduled to see a neurosurgeon on the 26th of March, next week. As they're not even sure exactly what it is yet, I'm trying not to worry, but it is a bit disturbing and I appreciate your prayers.

I'm thankful that I have so many great friends and family members around me. Its times like these we really need them! I feel a bit sorry for my parents, who I know feel so far away at times like these, but we all know that our Heavenly Father watches over us and takes care of us. They wouldn't be able to do much if they were here anyway.

I'll let you all know more as it transpires. Oh, and for anyone interested in my writing, I'm going to put one of my latest short stories on my other blog, hope you like it!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I will be praying for you, lifting your name to the Great Physician.
I can imagine how your parents feel being so far from you, but God will hold you in the palm of His hand and also comfort your Mom and Dad.
Keep us posted on how everything comes out!